In this post, we are Going to discuss a complete Process to get Aadhar Card from filling aadhar application form to check aadhar card status online and download eaadhar. The process is important because many government Schemes made aadhar mandatory to get benefits.
Aadhar Enrollment Process
The Process of Aadhar Enrollment includes visiting Enrolment Centre, filling the enrolment form, getting demographic and biometric data captured, submitting proof of Identity and address documents, before collecting acknowledgment slip containing Enrolment ID.
The initial phase in applying for an Aadhar card also known as UIDAI Card, expecting that you have all the required documents you'll require, will be to book the arrangement and after that meeting the enrolment focus. You can book an arrangement by going by the official site of UIDAI.
- The initial step is to discover an enrolment focus close you. On the off chance that you don't need to book a selects, you can even visit the middle without one yet an arrangement will spare you a considerable measure of time an exertion.
- Upon the arrival of the arrangement, you have to guarantee that you are available well ahead of time of the time named so that there is no plausibility of missing it. When you are in the middle here is the thing you will be required to do.
- The main thing you should do is to round out the enrolment frame. You can top off the frame before you go for the arrangement too since it is accessible on the web.
- When you fill up the application form carefully, submit it alongside the supporting reports.
- The supporting documents will incorporate a proof of character and a proof of address.
How to check Aadhar Card Status?
We assume that you have enrolled for Aadhar card and submitted all the required documents for Verification purpose. Now for e aadhar card download, You need to Check Your Aadhar Status Online at UIDAI. The Process is Simple and takes 2 minutes only:
- First Go to UIDAI Official Portal at https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- In the First, Box Enter your Enrollment ID and in the Second Box Enter the Date and Time given in Your Aadhar Enrollment Slip.
- In the Last Box enter the Security Code for verification and Press on "Check Status" Button.
Now If your Aadhar has generated than You see the Message that 'Your Aadhar Card has Generated and On the Way' but if your Application is under verification process then you need to wait for few days. After few days again check for the Aadhar Status.
So, This is the Full Aadhar Enrollment Process. If you are facing any problem then Let us know we will help in any steps mentioned above.